Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 25: Day 4

cardio:
  • hilly trail (@ 7:15am) = 1.13 miles, time = 13:36
    • warm up/cooldown = 1.1 miles
strength training:
  • upper body + abs/lower back
    • push ups (hands on bosu ball, platform side up; feet on dynadisc) = 2 sets x 15 reps
    • cable rotation/oblique twist (cable machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 15lbs
    • bicep curls on bosu ball = 2 sets x 15 reps x 17.5lbs (two 17.5lb dumbells)
    • wrist curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 20lbs (one dumbell)
    • leg lifts on stability ball = 2 sets x 10 reps
    • pectoral flies = 2 sets x 15 reps x 12lbs (two 12lb dumbells)
    • ball pass (stability ball pass between hands/feet) = 2 sets x 15 reps
    • tricep kickbacks = 2 sets x 15 reps x 12lbs (two 12lb dumbells)
    • seated rows (weight machine) = 2 sets x 12 reps x 143lb
    • chest presses (weight mahine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 75lbs
    • back extensions = 2 sets x 12 reps x 25lbs (one weight plate)
    • side bends = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (one weight plate)
    • reverse curls (cable machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 45lbs
Haven't done abs since last week or two weeks ago...I'm not getting stronger if I don't work on them consistently. So I feel sore now and I'd be surprised if I'm not sore tomorrow.

Anyway, I incorporated some of the exercises that the personal trainer showed me last week. I think I'll stick with them for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment