Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 24: Day 2

cardio:
  • bike ride (to gym/home) = 1.5 miles

strength training:
  • upper body (@ 8:15am)
    • push ups(hands on bosu ball, platform side up; feet on dynadisc) = 2 sets x 15 reps
    • tricep kickbacks = 2 sets x 15 reps x 12lbs (two 12lb dumbells)
    • bicep curls on bosu ball (platform side up) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 17.5lbs (two 17.5lbs)
    • wrist curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 20lbs (one dumbell)
    • pectoral flies = 2 sets x 15 reps x 12lbs (two 12lb dumbells)
    • reverse curls (cable machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 45lbs
    • chest presses (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 75lbs
    • seated rows (weight machine) = 2 sets x 12 reps x 143lbs
    • lat pulldowns (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 85lbs
  • pilates (@ 9:30am) = 1 hour
I feel better working out now that I'm caught up with my sleep. I think it helps that I make myself go to sleep at 10pm like normal people rather than listen to Love Line on KROQ until the show is over. Anyway, I suppose I should forgo listening to the radio so I can actually get some sleep and do an early morning work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment