Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 25: Day 3

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 7:15am) = 3.25 miles, time = 35:35
strength training:
  • lower body (@ 8:15am)
    • one leg squats = 2 sets x 15 reps x 40lbs (two 20lb dumbells)
    • wall sits = 2 sets x 1 min hold
    • kneeling rear leg lifts = 2 sets x 20 reps
    • hip aBductions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 12 reps x 185lbs
    • hip aDductions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 185lbs
    • prone leg curls (weight machine) = 2 sets x 12 reps x 55lbs
    • squats = 1 set x 15 reps x 30lbs (barbell)
    • squats = 1 set x 15 reps x 40lbs (barbell)
    • leg extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 65lbs
    • leg presses (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 345lbs
Didn't get to do the calf extensions because the handle to adjust the seat was broken. I thought that it was just loose, but when I told the maintenance guy, he said it started to get bad yesterday and needed to get replaced anyway. I was going to wait on him (while I did other exercises) to replace the bad handle, but it wasn't a simple replacement...he had to take the seat apart (kinda) to replace it and it took him awhile. Oh well, next time.

I didn't do karate or hip hop class this evening. After I did my work out this morning, I spent the day with my aunt, cousin and grandma sightseeing. My grandma lives locally, but my aunt and cousin came from Vancouver, Canada. By the time I got home from spending all day with them, it was kinda too late to go to hip hop...and I'm too tired to do exercise some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment