- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.59
Total Monthly Mileage: 72.42
Total Yearly Mileage: 813.02
Total Shoe Mileage: 144.44
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 14.90
Total Monthly Mileage: 164.45
Total Yearly Mileage: 1315.39
I'm mainly updating for the total mileage.
I'm mainly updating for the total mileage.
I had originally planned to do a bike ride this morning, but when I looked out the window, it was cloudy and looked cold. I went back to sleep. Maybe if I had done a bike ride yesterday and then do a run today, I wouldn't have gone back to bed. Last year and in the previous years, I struggled to get out of bed for a run when it was overcast. Overcast was better than sunny, hot and humid. I finally convinced myself that it was okay to run in overcast. Now I need to convince myself that it's okay to ride in overcast.
On the other hand, I really needed the sleep. I think and I feel like I'm caught up on it, so I'm good for awhile. This is good timing because I've now officially start training.
No comments:
Post a Comment