- cycling (easy ride) = 10.03 miles; time = 52:00; average speed @ 11.6 mph
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.31
Total Monthly Mileage: 36.67
Total Yearly Mileage: 777.27
Total Shoe Mileage: 108.69
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 42.13
Total Monthly Mileage: 105.96
Total Yearly Mileage: 1256.90
I decided to ride this morning before heading to work. I was on a time limit, so I had to do a short, easy ride which was okay with me. It was warm and windy. The wind made my ride harder than necessary. I think it was a good thing that I didn't become angry or grumpy. I still didn't enjoy my ride though because of the wind.
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.31
Total Monthly Mileage: 36.67
Total Yearly Mileage: 777.27
Total Shoe Mileage: 108.69
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 42.13
Total Monthly Mileage: 105.96
Total Yearly Mileage: 1256.90
I decided to ride this morning before heading to work. I was on a time limit, so I had to do a short, easy ride which was okay with me. It was warm and windy. The wind made my ride harder than necessary. I think it was a good thing that I didn't become angry or grumpy. I still didn't enjoy my ride though because of the wind.
No comments:
Post a Comment