Sunday, October 1, 2017

Week 39: Day 7 - October 01, 2017

  • easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles total
  • cycling (easy ride) = 11.23 miles; time = 59:08; average speed @ 11.4 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.28
Total Monthly (September) Mileage: 86.19
Total Monthly (October) Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 740.6
Total Shoe Mileage: 72.02

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 63.82
Total Monthly (September) Mileage: 204.69
Total Monthly (October) Mileage: 11.23
Total Yearly Mileage: 1162.17

I forgot to mention yesterday that I did a run yesterday because it seemed easier to fit it in yesterday morning because I had a little more time than this morning. Because I did a run yesterday, I decided to do a ride today after work.

Right before I started my ride, I felt fine...a little tired, but I didn't feel like that should have stopped me. I didn't feel unmotivated, but I think I was more unmotivated than I had actually felt. My legs didn't want to ride at all. Then it got windy from miles four to mile nine. I don't know where this wind came from because I didn't feel any in the beginning of my ride and it went away towards the end of the ride. I guess it's a good thing that I don't plan a ride tomorrow (Monday) or on Tuesday. I hope I feel better for my next ride...my next ride may be on Wednesday, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment