Thursday, October 5, 2017

Week 40: Day 4 - October 05, 2017

  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • cycling (easy ride) = 11.68 miles; time = 1:04:45; average speed @ 10.8 mph
I originally had wanted to do a 20-ish mile ride today. Then I changed my mind to do a 15 mile ride with a challenging hill (one mile) right before I headed out. Few minutes into my ride, I changed my mind to do a shorter, easier ride. I was really unmotivated and felt grumpy and angry for every hill I had to climb even though they were really small and not that bad. I believe this was from not getting enough sleep. I did feel tired before going out. I was unmotivated during my ride on Sunday, but felt fine riding yesterday. I also felt fine running in the morning on Tuesday and yesterday. I don't know what my body or mind is thinking.

I also had wanted to go volunteer at a local pet rescue shelter this afternoon, but I didn't do that either. I didn't lay in bed and try to get some sleep though. I plan to run tomorrow morning, but I don't plan to ride. I seem fine running, but I'll make myself rest up after my run before I head out to work in the afternoon/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment