Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week 42: Day 7 - October 22, 2017

  • hilly trail run (solo) part 1 = 3.69 miles; time = 49:27; average pace @ 13:24
  • hilly trail run (solo) part 2 = 1.1 miles; time = 16:02; average pace @ 14:35
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.16
Total Monthly Mileage: 54.83
Total Yearly Mileage: 795.43
Total Shoe Mileage: 126.85

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 43.59
Total Monthly Mileage: 149.55
Total Yearly Mileage: 1300.49

I struggled a little bit with the humidity during my runs this morning. I don't know why we are getting summer weather near the end of October. Tomorrow will be a hot one (100 degrees) and I'm glad that tomorrow is a rest day. Hopefully the weather will be tolerable when I take my dogs out for a walk at 8am before it gets too crazy. Tuesday will be another hot one (100 degrees). I don't think I will enjoy running in the morning, but I hope it's tolerable enough for walking my dogs after my run.

There are ten weeks left for the year of 2017. I might be able to finish the year with 1,000 miles for running. I start training for my half marathon next Tuesday, October 31, so it is possible to reach 1,000 miles. Last year (2016), I got 966 miles.

Last year (2016), I put in 1701.98 miles on bike. I just need to ride an average of 40 miles a week and I can reach that. I haven't decided on a goal for next year (2018), but I've figured if I do the same distance, I just have to ride an average of 33 miles a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment