- hilly trail run (solo) part 1 = 3.88 miles; time = 53:25; average pace @ 13:46
- hilly trail run (solo) part 2 = 1.1 miles; time = 16:25; average pace @ 14:55
- easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles total
- cycling = 29.94 miles; time = 2:46:30; average speed @ 10.8 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.36
Total Monthly Mileage: 18.36
Total Yearly Mileage: 758.96
Total Shoe Mileage: 90.38
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 52.60
Total Monthly Mileage: 63.83
Total Yearly Mileage: 1214.77
I felt so much better running and riding today. However, I was dehydrated during my ride that I lost some energy. My legs felt fine during the ride, despite doing two hilly runs earlier. I ate really well for my ride, so I know my energy level wasn't because of that. I didn't hydrate well enough yesterday. I drank 1/2 gallon of water at work during the morning and early afternoon, but I drank very little after work. During the second half of my ride, I was so thirsty, but my stomach didn't have enough room for more water. I had plenty of water and I even had some water left at the end of my ride, but my stomach would hurt and I would feel a little sick from trying to drink any water. I didn't just sip water....I gulped it down. Gulping water meant drinking too much too fast, and that clearly didn't help me. I haven't been very good at drinking lots of water lately. My normal water intake minimum is one gallon a day. I really have to get back into the habit of drinking one gallon of water again because clearly, it is affecting me in certain areas/things.
No comments:
Post a Comment