Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Week 40: Day 3 - October 04, 2017

  • easy RUN with one dog = 4.46 miles; time = 58:58; average pace @ 13:13
  • easy walk with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • cycling (easy ride) 10.98 miles; time = 53:27; average speed @ 12.3 mph
I almost didn't want to head out for a bike ride because I was tired. I told myself that I would feel better if I did, and I actually did feel better once I got started. I felt a lot better than Sunday. I did the same route as Sunday...except for the ending part after 9.5 miles.

I'm still feeling tired now, but I hope I feel more energetic tomorrow. I don't plan to run, but I plan to ride. I'd also like to do some volunteering tomorrow, but it's a really big maybe right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment