Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2: Day 7

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:40am) = 4.84 miles, time = 54:55
I thought about not running at all this morning because there were dark clouds. I decided that if I did a really short run (two miles), I'd be ok. A mile into my run, the clouds thinned out and look lighter/brighter, and I could see spots of blue skies. I really had no idea if it was going to rain at all today/this morning because I didn't check the weather forecast. Luckily, it sprinkled/drizzled a bit an hour after my run! So glad that I missed it because I really do not want to be in the rain and get sick again....as much as we need rain and more moisture because I get electric shock everytime I touch something made of metal like my car door!

No comments:

Post a Comment