- road/trail run (@ 7:20am) = 3.2 miles, time = 34:09
- kayaking (@ 10:30am) = over one hour
Total March/Monthly Mileage: 9.65
Total Shoe/Yearly Mileage: 123.44
I went kayaking one time before and that was last year. It was with a kayaking meetup group and I went with them again this morning. I struggled a bit the first time that I kayaked because I didn't know how to "row" properly even though the person who hosted the group/owner of the kayaking rental place, explained the basics to everyone. Anyway, I think I did a better job at kayaking and rowing this morning, even though it still took a lot of upper body strength to propel yourself forward in a kayak on water. I didn't feel tired from running, so I was ok for kayaking and I indeed got a full body work out today!
No comments:
Post a Comment