Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 30: Day 3

cardio:
  • hilly trail run (@ 7:15am) = 1.13 miles, time = 13:49, pace @ 12:14
    • warm up/cooldown = 1.12 miles each way
  • karate = 2 hours
    • first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    • second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I like running in temperatures between 35 to 45 degrees. It wasn't that cold this morning, but it wouldn't have helped either way for the run anyway. I hadn't ran on challenging hills in a few weeks, and while I was able to run continuously, I still lost a bit of endurance and ran slower than I'd like. I wanted to run on challenging hills to rebuild my endurance and speed/pace even though I'm not training for any races right now and I want to keep up with my endurance/pace to where I like them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment