- bike ride to/from gym in morning = 2 miles
- upper body strength (@ 8am)
- push ups on bosu ball (on hands) and dynadisc (on feet) = 2 sets x 10 reps
- alternative front and side raises = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (two 10lb dumbells)
- bicep curls on bosu ball = 2 sets x 15 reps x 17.5lbs (two 17.5lb dumbells)
- wrist curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 17.5lbs (one dumbell)
- tricp kickbacks = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (two 10lb dumbells)
- shoulder presses = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (two 10lb dumbells)
- bent over rows = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (one dumbell)
- rear deltoids = 1 set x 12 reps x 10lbs (one dumbell)
- rear deltoids = 1 set x 12 reps x 10lbs (one dumbell)
- chest presses (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 75lbs
- seated rows (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 130lbs
- reverse curls (cable machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 45lbs
- lat pulldowns (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 90lbs
- pilates (@ 9:30am) = 1 hour
I thought about going to yoga class tonight at the gym which would start at 8:30pm. Well, I just changed my mind because I didn't feel like changing back into my work out clothes. I think I got enough work out for the day, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment