Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Week 21: Day 3 - 20 May 2020

  • walked dogs = 2.5 miles total
  • indoor ride - roller training = 5.5 miles; time = 20:37; average speed @ 16mph
    • warm up = 3 miles
  • yoga = 1 hour
I originally had wanted to do an indoor ride on my rollers this morning. I did a two mile (10 minute) warm up first. Got off my bike to turn on my fans and put on some sleeves to keep my arms dry. I was cold before I started, but got hot and sweaty quickly during the warm up. Five minutes later, I find a flat on my bike. I was disappointed. I thought about just going back to bed, but decided that it was better to get it fixed this morning instead of waiting until after work when I could do something else like do a ride on rollers and yoga. At least, I was productive either way this morning.

After work, I attempted to another warm up. It was supposed to be three miles, but only one mile got recorded My Garmin was having communication problems with my speed sensor and I don't know why. It would auto pause and auto start randomly during my ride, even though I kept pedalling and didn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment