Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 35: Day 1 - 2013

cardio:
  • (@ 9:30am) bike ride = 7.15 miles
I didn't time my ride this time, mainly because I couldn't find my stop watch which was probably a good thing because I knew that I would have put in a half ass effort into it. I just wanted to ride. During my ride, I realized that I couldn't get motivated to ride faster/harder on my last bike ride (last Monday) was because I did a nine mile run on the day before. I wasn't sore today, but some of my leg muscles ached a little bit on some of the hills I had to ride on. So I think if I'm going to ride on the day after a long run, I'll just enjoy the ride and just have fun with it without trying to work harder or faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment