Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 32: Day 7 - 2013

cardio:
  • (@ 8:15am) 8.27 miles, time = 1:34:07, pace @ 11:23
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.41
Total Monthly Mileage: 38.58
Total Yearly Mileage: 321.36
Total Shoe (purple) Mileage: 253.32
Total Shoe (blue) Mileage: 51.43

I have eight more weeks until the race. Mentally, I think I'm ready and want to get it over with. I'm somewhat unmotivated, but I hope this will pass and it'll change in a few weeks. This has happened to me before where I was unmotivated to run/train for the first half of the training, but was happy and really motivated to run during the second half of the training. I hope this will happen again.

Training Week 4 RECAP:
* Mon, Aug 5: 10.15 mile BIKE ride
* Tue, Aug 6: REST
* Wed, Aug 7: REST
* Thur, Aug 8: 5.14 mile RUN
* Fri, Aug 9: REST
* Sat, Aug 10: 6 mile RUN
* Sun, Aug 11 (today): 8.27 mile RUN

My Charity Page: http://tinyurl.com/runkaratekid
My Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/mylifeontherun
Race Website: http://www.runlongbeach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment