Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 26: Day 4

cardio:
  • hilly trail run (@ 7:30am) = 2.96 miles, time = 32:19, pace @ 10:55/mile
    • warm up jog = 0.6 miles
    • cool down jog/walk = 0.2 miles
I think I got my normal average pace and endurance back to where it used to be...where I want it to be. If my average pace is slightly less than 11 minutes per mile on challenging hills, I'm sure my average pace for easy runs is at 10:20 minut per mile. I also ran continuously throughout the run this morning, despite how challenging and hilly it was. I'm so happy and I knew that I could get my average pace and endurance back just during these six weeks of training for a 10K race. Let's hope that I have enough motivation to keep running after the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment