- jump rope (@ 7:30am) = 15 minutes; 5 sets of 3 min jumping + 1 min rest in between
- trail run (@ 10am) = 2.51 miles, time = 26:24, pace @ 10:31
lower body + abs/back (@ 8am)
- alternating forward lunges = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs
- meet in the middles on dynadisc = 2 sets x 20 reps
- weight twisted crunches on dynadisc = 2 sets x 20 reps x 15lbs
- alternating reverse lunges = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs
- supermans = 2 sets x 20 reps
- wall sits = 2 sets x 1 min hold
- hip aDductions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 165lbs
- hip aBductions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 165lbs
- back extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 100lbs
- leg extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 65lbs
- leg curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 75lbs
- calf extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 140lbs
- side bends = 2 set x 12 reps x 30lbs
- side bends = 1 set x 15 reps x 20lbs
- leg presses = 2 sets x 15 reps x 335lbs
- hanging leg raises = 2 sets x 20 reps
I recently joined a running group on meetup and they normally meet in Brea. There is a running group that meets in the town that I live in, but I don't like their running schedule. Morning runs only on Sundays. Evening runs Monday through Thursday. The meetup running group meets on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday mornings for runs, and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings for runs. I think running with other people will cure my motivation problems, and I just need to run with others once a week. So I plan to join the group for a run tomorrow run and we'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment