Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 10: Day 7

cardio:
  • road/trail run (@ 7:30am): 2.2 miles, time = 23:06
There was drizzle/mist this morning. While I actually do really enjoy running in mist/drizzle, I'm really not having fun running anymore. I ended up including some walks in my run today...and when I actually walk, that's really not a good sign. I don't have any friends (who live close enough) to run with. I have no idea how to run with my sister's dog. I had a bad first impression of the running group on meetup group and I'm kinda discouraged/unsure about that group. All I need is to run with someone sometimes to fix this boredom and lack of motivation. If I can run with someone once in awhile, I can actually do ok running alone most of the time. I prefer running with someone once a week, but I think I would actually do ok running with someone once a month. But I have no one local enough or reliable enough to run with.

No comments:

Post a Comment