- lower body (@ 8:15am):
- squats on bosu ball (platform side up) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs (one dumbell)
- one-legged lunges (squats?) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 40lbs (two 20lb dumbells)
- wall sits = 2 sets x 1 minute hold
- hack squats (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 180lbs
- hip aBductions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 170lbs
- calf extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 160lbs
- hip aDductions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 170lbs
- leg extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 65lbs
- prone leg curls (weight machine) = 1 set x 15 reps x 65lbs
- prone leg curls (weight machine) = 1 set s x 15 reps x 55lbs
- karate = 2 hours
- first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
- second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I think I could have add more weights to the hack squats if the padded shoulder things were adjustable according to the person's size. My shoulders weren't wide enough and I felt like if I added more weights, the shoulder things would slide down my shoulders onto my arms to the point that I would get stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment