Sunday, January 3, 2021

Week 52: Day 7 - 03 January 2021

  • morning run = 6.23 miles; time = 1:30:09; average pace @ 14:29 
    • warmup ride on rollers = 3.03 miles; time = 14:07; average speed @ 12.9mph
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
  • easy, recovery ride on rollers = 6 miles; time = 28:37; average speed @12.6mph
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 23.14
Total Monthly (January) Mileage: 6.23
Total Yearly (2021) Mileage: 6.23
Total Shoe Mileage: 

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 90.01
Total Monthly (January) Mileage: 74.44
Total Yearly (2021) Mileage: 74.44
Total Bike Mileage: 2778.07

My legs felt pretty good this morning during my warmup and run, however, they felt stiff and a bit tired during the recovery ride on rollers. It finally dawned on me five miles into the recovery ride that my legs felt like jello was from doing the six-mile run this morning. Also, I finally figured out how to fix the noise level on my rollers, but I guess I'll find out the real test during the week when my legs feel a little more refreshed and less tired. Basically, I rotated the rollers around. One of the screws/bolt was also very difficult to remove from one of the rollers. I had to use a degreaser to get the screw to come off. Also the roller that had the difficult screw had a crack. It doesn't affect the parts surrounding the roller as the parts are still intact. I'm not sure if any of these things had any effect on the noise level?

No comments:

Post a Comment