- morning run = 5.33 miles; time = 1:18:03; average pace @ 14:38
- warmup ride on rollers = 3 miles; time 13:17; average speed @ 13.5mph
- walked dogs = 2.4 miles total
- morning indoor ride on rollers = 11.4 miles; time = 49:36; average speed @ 13.8mph
I picked up a tube from Incycle during the week. I picked up two more (spares) from Jax today. Today called for rain so no outdoor rides, but tomorrow will be dry so I'll get to ride outdoors. I have two extra spares just in case I get two flats in the same ride (it has actually happened to me one time and a few of my friends, getting two flats in the same ride....it doesn't often happen to the same person, but better to be safe than getting stranded in the middle of nowhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment