Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Week 1: Day 3 - 06 January 2021

  • morning run = 3.3 miles; time =53:23: average pace @ 16:11
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
I sat awkwardly at work after lunch yesterday. At the time, my knee felt fine until I had to get up to start cleaning at the end of the work shift. A co-worker noticed that I was walking with a limp because my right knee was hurting. I was considering not running this morning, but I figured if it was going to hurt while running, I would know right away and I would stop. Strangely, it felt fine until I decided to stop halfway and do a little stretching. Stretching was a very bad idea because it made my knee hurt and I struggled to finish my run. I walked my dogs and my knee actually felt fine. Note to self: sit normal at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment