Friday, January 1, 2021

Week 52: Day 5 - 01 January 2021

  • morning run = 4.14 miles;
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • solo ride = 19.18 miles
Running: 
Total Monthly (December) Mileage: 75.6
Total Yearly (2020) Mileage: 831.38
Total Shoe (new) Mileage: 16.91 (includes today's run)

Cycling: 
Total Monthly (December) Mileage: 217.01
Total Yearly (2020) Mileage: 3342.46
Total Bike Mileage: 2703.63 (doesn't include today's ride)

Some stats for December and the year 2020. Good riddance to 2020. Happy New Year and welcome 2021. Let's hope it's a good one!

I have to be better at updating my blog to keep track of mileage. I still need to go back to Garmin and Strava to determine the accurate total mileage for my bike, but at least it is only for the bike this time because I still have the same bike and it is the new month and new year so starting fresh. 

This year, assuming that my events don't get canceled again, I will run 1,000 miles and ride 3500 miles...this will be my goal for the year. I am running the Long Beach half marathon and doing the "Finish The Ride" killer half-century this year. I was supposed to have done both last year, but Covid had other plans. Although both haven't officially announced the new set date for each event, I hope neither will get canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment