Saturday, August 1, 2020

Week 31: Day 6 - 01 August 2020

  • morning run = 8.20 miles; time = 2:02:03; average pace @ 14:53
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Tried to do a warm up ride on rollers this morning before my run, but I fell off after a few seconds. I gave up and didn't try again. I don't know why my legs are sore. All the hills that are small and normally easy to me felt harder than normal. I was fine after doing an eight mile run Saturday last weekend. I was sore from riding on Sunday, but didn't feel it until Monday. Monday was rest day. All of my rides to work/mechanic/home this week were short and flat. I did three runs this week instead of the normal four runs/days out of laziness. I've become grumpy. I'm not even sure if I will do a ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment