Friday, June 28, 2019

Week 26: Day 5 - 28 June 2019

  • morning run = 6.14 miles; time = 1:22:47; average pace @ 13:31
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
I've come to a conclusion...I think that I need a day, except for maybe walk my dogs, where I don't do anything like exercise (run/bike/hike) or work and just catch up on sleep...or actually sleep in longer until noon/afternoon. On my rest days where I don't run/bike, but still have to go to work, I take my dogs out (not walk) at 7am, then I walk them in the afternoon during my lunch break and then walk them after work when I get home. I used to walk my dogs 2.6 miles (total) whether it was my rest day, run day, bike day, or bike/run day. I've gotten very lazy and don't walk them more than 0.6 mile (total) on my rest days. In the morning before work after I take them out for a potty break, I go back to bed and keep sleeping until it's time to get dressed for work. I think I need a real rest day that doesn't involve exercise or work because I think I'm in desperate need of rest/more sleep. But I feel like I should still do something productive on my non-work days like run or ride a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment