Saturday, June 22, 2019

Week 25: Day 6 - 22 June 2019

  • morning solo ride = 20.37 miles; time = 1:52:22; average speed @ 10.9 mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I was originally going to do a group ride with some friends this morning, but it got canceled because it was lightly misty/drizzling at 6-something am. So I did my own ride. Rain? What's that? I checked the hourly forecast and there was nothing (no rain, mist or drizzle) from 7am to 11am and the sun came out sometime after 11am. My friends got paranoid for nothing. Apparently, they only look out the window and assume whatever weather is at that moment will be the same for the rest of the morning or day. This wasn't the first time that they got paranoid about the weather and canceled a ride because they thought that it would rain. I ended up doing my own ride that morning after checking the hourly forecast and I was fine. It did rain that day, but it didn't happen until 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment