- morning run = 3.03 miles; time = 41:51; average pace @ 13:48
- morning group ride = 27.6 miles; time = 2:11:22; average speed @ 12.6 mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.24
Total Monthly Mileage: 53.68
Total Yearly Mileage: 382.00
Total Shoe Mileage: 145.61
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 47.97
Total Monthly Mileage: 113.87
Total Yearly Mileage: 913.67
I went for a group ride this morning and it was the first time that I forgot to bring water for a ride. I had it in my car, but forgot to put it in the water bottle holder on my bike when I was setting up. Luckily, it wasn't humid or that warm and I did fine during the ride.
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.24
Total Monthly Mileage: 53.68
Total Yearly Mileage: 382.00
Total Shoe Mileage: 145.61
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 47.97
Total Monthly Mileage: 113.87
Total Yearly Mileage: 913.67
I went for a group ride this morning and it was the first time that I forgot to bring water for a ride. I had it in my car, but forgot to put it in the water bottle holder on my bike when I was setting up. Luckily, it wasn't humid or that warm and I did fine during the ride.



No comments:
Post a Comment