Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Week 25: Day 2 - 18 June 2019

  • morning run = 4.66 miles; time = 1:05:46; average pace @ 14:06
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I forgot to check my tire after getting a flat on Sunday morning. It went flat again because there was a staple stuck in the tire which caused the flat. I didn't change the flat during the ride...we just added air and it held up long enough for us to finish the last mile back to the parking lot. So I took out the new tube to change out the "bad" tube and then realize that the new tube had the wrong valve. It doesn't fit (too big) for the rim on my bike. By the time that I realize that I had to go to Jax (bike shop), it was too late (it was 6:30pm...they closed at 7pm and I couldn't get there on time before they closed). I can't return the tube because it has been longer than 30 days (I don't have the receipt anymore anway), so I don't have a choice to pay for a new tube and I have to wait until tomorrow to stop by Jax. So much for a bike ride after work. I actually had the motivation to ride and I got dressed too. I'm not sure if I'll have enough motivation to ride after work on Thursday or ride in the morning before work (I don't have time to ride after work on Friday because I have other plans).

No comments:

Post a Comment