Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 23: Day 1 - 03 June 2019

  • morning run = 5.06 miles; time = 1:06:07; average pace @ 13:03
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • evening solo ride = 15.30 miles; time = 1:08:07; average speed @ 13.5mph
I decided to try out this whole "ride after work" thing this evening and stop making up excuses. "It's too windy" is usually my excuse for not riding after work. In my mind, 10-12mph is too much and I complain (to myself) about it, but it's actually not that bad. I thought about riding in the morning before work, but I'd like two days a week to have an extra three hours of sleep. Now only if I can get myself to head out for a ride at or before 6:30pm so I can do a 17 or 20 mile ride before it gets dark (I left at 6:45pm and it gets dark-ish at a little after 8pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment