- morning group ride = 20 miles; time = 1:31:39; average speed @ 13.1 mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.09
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 82.51
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 328.32
Total Shoe Mileage: 91.93
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 81.88
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 225.15
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 48.88
Total Yearly Mileage: 748.68
I was going to do a run this morning before my group ride (at 8:30am), but I didn't sleep at all last night. I basically laid there in bed and pretended to sleep with my eyes closed. I took a nap yesterday afternoon and that screwed me up. I mentioned/complained before that I was afraid of taking a nap on the weekends to catch up on sleep and that it would screw me up because it happened a few months ago (March). I figured I should skip the run and maybe I would be okay for the ride. Surprisingly, I did do okay during the ride. I didn't take a nap this afternoon, but I didn't need to anyway because I didn't feel tired. I hope I sleep well/better tonight.
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.09
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 82.51
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 328.32
Total Shoe Mileage: 91.93
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 81.88
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 225.15
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 48.88
Total Yearly Mileage: 748.68
I was going to do a run this morning before my group ride (at 8:30am), but I didn't sleep at all last night. I basically laid there in bed and pretended to sleep with my eyes closed. I took a nap yesterday afternoon and that screwed me up. I mentioned/complained before that I was afraid of taking a nap on the weekends to catch up on sleep and that it would screw me up because it happened a few months ago (March). I figured I should skip the run and maybe I would be okay for the ride. Surprisingly, I did do okay during the ride. I didn't take a nap this afternoon, but I didn't need to anyway because I didn't feel tired. I hope I sleep well/better tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment