Saturday, November 25, 2017

Week 47: Day 6 - November 25, 2017 (Training Week 4)

  • cycling (group ride) = 27.41 miles; time = 2:03:46; average speed @ 13.3 mph
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.3 miles total
I did a ride with a group from meetup this morning. The group did the same ride last weekend, but I was unable to attend because I left work very late (we were very busy). I was not that busy at work last night (people could have been shopping for Black Friday and eating leftover Thanksgiving food?), so I left work early. I was happy to be riding with a group because sometimes it's nice to.

Being that it was 27 miles, I was actually expecting for us to take almost three hours (for the distance plus a few stops (stop lights, water break), but I take very few water breaks)). My rides (30 miles) must be more challenging because they take me almost three hours. Today's ride had some hills, but was considered more "flat" compared to my rides and it took us a little over two hours for the distance (2 hours and 35 minutes if you include stops for any reasons).

No comments:

Post a Comment