Sunday, November 19, 2017

Week 46: Day 7 - November 19, 2017 (Training Week 3)

  • long run = 7.2 miles; time = 1:26:45; average pace @ 12:03
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 22.00
Total Monthly Mileage: 59.95
Total Yearly Mileage: 880.29

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 46.80 
Total Monthly Mileage: 73.54
Total Yearly Mileage: 1388.93

I felt so much better running this morning. I didn't feel grumpy or unmotivated.

On the other hand, I didn't get in a bike ride today. Last night, I was asked to come into work this morning, so I did. After work, I had a party to attend, so no time. I think it was a very wise choice that I didn't do a ride today anyway because my legs were slightly sore from yesterday's ride. I think I don't do enough 20 - 25 mile rides regularly for me not to feel sore after a 30 mile ride. I'm glad for tomorrow being an active rest day (walking dogs only). I could really use a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment