- "long" run = 6.07 miles; time = 1:15:34; average pace @ 12:27
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.67
Total Monthly (October) Mileage: 75.72
Total Monthly (November) Mileage: 16,35
Total Yearly Mileage: 836.69
Total Yearly Mileage: 836.69
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 26.74
Total (October) Monthly Mileage: 164.45
Total (November) Mileage: 26.74
Total Yearly Mileage: 1342.13
I realize that I'm making up a lot of excuse not to ride this week. I had planned to ride yesterday. Originally, I thought about attending "Get Fit Festival" and doing the 30 mile bike ride. Then decided that I wanted to ride with my friends and the meeting place would be closer than the event location. I got home late from work on Friday night and I didn't feel up to a ride so early (8am) in the morning. So, I decided that I would go for a ride a little closer to home after I walked my dogs in the morning. Laziness kicked in and I made up excuses after I walked my dogs. I think I'm caught up on sleep now.
While I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get out for a bike ride, I seem to do just fine getting out for a run.
While I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get out for a bike ride, I seem to do just fine getting out for a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment