Thursday, November 23, 2017

Week 47: Day 4 - November 23, 2017 (Training Week 4)

  • training run = 6.02 miles; time = 1:17:21; average pace @ 12:51
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • "long" ride = 20.35 miles; time = 2:00:44; average speed @ 10.1 mph
Surprisingly, I am feeling pretty good after doing a six mile run and a twenty mile ride. I may be paying for it tomorrow, but I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow morning to find out. The bike route that I did today was on the challenging/hilly side. I hadn't done this route in awhile. Today was a good day for a ride because it is Thanksgiving and there is less traffic out. Not that it would have matter because most of the route didn't have much traffic on a regular weekday anyway, but there were some parts (near a state college and a junior college) that would have been a little busy on a regular day. Glad that they had the day off for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment