- easy run = 5.91 miles; time = 1:16:28; average pace @ 12:56
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I really struggled running this morning and I was grumpy, mostly at any pedestrian because I felt like they were all in my way. It was like I didn't have any motivation to run and my legs were dragging along. I wanted to cry because I was so unmotivated and I thought about randomly stopping to take a break, but I told myself that the longer it took me to finish my run, the longer I would be grumpy. I think it was because I didn't get enough sleep last night. It didn't help that it was overcast and a little drizzle-y this morning because you know, that kind of weather made for great sleeping weather. I felt a little better after two miles, but not completely. I attempted to nap/sleep after my run. All I did was lay there and closed my eyes. I didn't feel like I slept and I don't feel rested. I hope I feel better on Sunday for my planned seven mile run. After that, I have eleven more weeks. I don't think I can handle eleven weeks of low/no motivation. Eleven weeks is a really long time from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment