- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
- cycling (easy ride) = 11.72 miles; time = 56:2:28; average speed @ 12.5 mph
I was going to do a 15 mile bike ride that had an 11% grade hill, but at mile 2, I changed my mind and decided to do a different route. I think my ride from yesterday was a little more challenging than I expected. I don't feel sore, but my legs were struggling with the mild hills (1 - 2 % grade) from today's ride. If things go okay, I hope that I don't leave work so late tonight because I'd like to do a ride with a bike group from meetup tomorrow morning. We are doing a 27 mile ride and I'd like to ride with others once in awhile, so I don't get bored from riding alone. I also would not like my legs to be sore for tomorrow's ride either.
No comments:
Post a Comment