Saturday, November 18, 2017

Week 46: Day 6 - November 18, 2017 (Training Week 3)

  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • cycling (long ride) = 30.55 miles; time = 2:41:39; average speed @ 11.3 mph
I originally had planned to ride with a cycling group from meetup this morning, but I had a late night at work (I left work so late) and the group met too early that I couldn't mentally make it...not on four hours of sleep. The group ride would have been 27 miles. I did my own 30 mile ride anyway, I just started it later than the group. When I did this ride more than a month ago, I was dehydrated from not drinking enough on the day before. I was hydrated enough this time. I ate fine for the ride, but I didn't care about how long it took me.

I plan a 7 mile ride tomorrow morning. I may do a ride tomorrow as well, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment