- easy RUN (solo) = 3.8 miles; time = 49:38; average pace @ 13:04
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I decided to run without my dog. I started my run in half light (half dark, half light)...I wanted to start a little bit early so I could have enough time to run, shower (wait 15 minutes for my sunblock to dry as per instructions on the bottle), and walk my dogs before heading to work. It didn't help that the weather and my almost retired shoes made me run awfully slow. I really struggled with the weather during my run. I was also a little worried about coyotes while running in half light, so that was why I didn't take my dog with me. I think I will run solo for the rest of the week so I can start earlier, in half light, so I don't have to worry about coyote attacks....and it will be ridiculously hot all week! I can't wait for summer to be over!
No comments:
Post a Comment