Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Week 33: Day 3 - August 16, 2017

  • easy RUN with one dog = 4.86; time = 1:02:25; average pace @ 12:51
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
While I am still going to blame the weather until it changes to much cooler/cold temperatures, I think I'm going to blame lack of sleep for how I'm feeling a bit unmotivated. I'm always tired and I am not getting enough sleep because I'm working late. To make things worse, I seem interested in going online checking facebook or email until 1am knowing that I want to go for a run at 6am. I need to stop this habit!

I finally took my bike into the bike shop to get it fixed. It has been sitting broken in my garage since May 1. That is 2 1/2 months! I finally thought to myself, screw it! It needs to get fixed and it won't fix itself! I will get my bike back on Friday. I hope it feels good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment