- easy RUN with one dog = 4.75 miles; time = 1:03:40; average pace @ 13:24
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
- cycling (easy ride) 15.1 miles; time = 1:25:10; average speed @ 10.6 mph
I've come to the conclusion that my feet/calf muscular problem is a result of just needing new shoes. While I sorta think that I still need a massage, let's start with the shoes first. I was hoping that I could last two more months with my current shoes, but I think my legs/feet are just not having it. It kinda makes me sad because my shoes hasn't reached 300 miles yet. I had the same muscular problem last year and again in 2013. I did get a massage, but that only helped a little bit and the problem went away when I got new shoes to run in for both times. Maybe I do need a massage, but I probably need a deep tissue massage or sports massage to really work out my muscular problem if it keeps coming back. I have already bought a new pair of shoes, but I'm debating on when to start running in them.....next week or the week after? Definitely not this week. I have to get another pair of shoes in October and train in two pairs until my now new shoes have reached a certain distance....or when my feet/legs start complaining at me. Then I can finish my training with one pair of shoes until the end of February 2018 after my 10k race.
I also got my bike ride in. All of my excitement after getting my bike fixed and riding again finally wore off. I didn't feel very motivated. I don't plan to run tomorrow, but I plan to ride and I hope I'll feel better in the morning about it.
I also got my bike ride in. All of my excitement after getting my bike fixed and riding again finally wore off. I didn't feel very motivated. I don't plan to run tomorrow, but I plan to ride and I hope I'll feel better in the morning about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment