- road RUN with one dog = 6.7 miles; time = 1:23:05; average pace @ 12:24
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
- miscellaneous bike ride = 5.48 miles; time = 32.24
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.33
Total Monthly Mileage: 81.2
Total Yearly Mileage: 81.2
Total Shoe Mileage: 104.47
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 5.48
Total Monthly Mileage: 108.51
Total Yearly Mileage: 108.51
During the month of December (last month), I really debated if I wanted to do the Great Chocolate Race (10 mile run). It would have been today and it was a good thing that I chose not to sign up and run the event. My car ended up with a problem and it is "disabled" right now. I have no one willing to wake up super early to drive 45 miles to take me to the race, then wait around for me to run (or go home and then come back two hours later), and then take me home. My car will be in the shop tomorrow, so I have to ride my bike to work. It is a good thing that I work in the morning and leave work early afternoon. It is easier and I feel safer to ride in the morning than in the dark past 8pm.
While I could done a longer bike ride today and it wouldn't have affected my bike ride tomorrow, I just didn't feel like riding longer today. The ride was really to do some errands and I actually felt better doing doing some errands while riding a bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment