- hilly trail RUN with one dog (part 1) at local jr college = 3.66 miles; time = 46:15; average pace @ 12:38
- hilly trail RUN with one dog (part 2 off campus, but nearby) = 1.1 miles; time = 15:00; average pace @ 13:38
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I decided to go run on two hilly yet short trail runs this morning. One was at a local junior college. The other one was off campus, but nearby. I think I should have done one 4-mile run with easier hills. Between all the runs from this morning and the bike commute to work/home yesterday, there were just too much hills. My legs felt heavy and they are sore now. I could have done them tomorrow and I don't know why I didn't. It seemed like a good idea to do them this morning.
More rain is coming this week. While I really am grateful for the rain that we are getting, I wished that it would rain in the afternoon or during some ungodly hours of the night like 2am to 5am. I hope I will get to finish the rest of my training in dry conditions after this weekend. I don't get sick that easily just for simply being in the rain, but I'm tired of running in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment