- trail/road RUN (solo) = 4.83 miles; time = 56:38; average pace @ 11:44
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles
I went for a run in the rain this morning and I went without my running buddy (dog). Mainly because I didn't feel that I should make her suffer in the rain with me. I will probably have to run alone again tomorrow morning because it is suppose to rain. I prefer not to run in the rain, but I have to work on Friday morning and I really am a morning runner (I find it easier to run in the morning) and I'm training for a 10k race. While I can probably afford to miss a run or two here and there, but I need to adhere to the spirit to the "challenge" of not going more than two days in a row without running. I probably could have used today as a rest day instead because it was raining this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment