Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 3: Day 7 - January 22, 2017

  • trail/road RUN (solo) = 6.27 miles; time = 1:17:07; average pace @ 12:18
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 1.2 miles
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.67
Total Monthly Mileage: 60.87
Total Yearly Mileage: 60.87
Total Shoe Mileage: 84.14

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 37.84
Total Monthly Mileage: 103.03
Total Yearly Mileage: 103.03

I caught a minor cold...from someone who is sick. I think I have an idea who got me sick. I woke up and went to work yesterday morning feeling totally normal and healthy. As the day went on, I started developing a sore throat and coughing. My sore throat would only hurt when I coughed or swallow. I tried very hard after work to get better. I still have a cough and my sore throat seems a little better...I didn't sleep that well last night, but not because I was coughing or had a sore throat. My body ached. I don't have a flu or fever. No one should do any exercise with a flu or fever, but I went on a six mile run this morning...in the rain, and I felt totally fine. I can't be sick. I can't afford to get sick and I don't want to be sick. I have a 20 mile bike ride family event and a 10k run/race in two weeks!

There have been so much rain that it's hard to walk my dogs in it. We don't enjoy it one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment