Thursday, January 19, 2017

Week 3: Day 4 - January 19, 2017

  • easy trail RUN (solo) = 4.5 miles; time = 51:57; average pace @ 11:33
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
I watched the weather forecast on tv within the two or three days. The newscasters people said that the rain would stop at 8am this morning. I am really in awe and surprised that they were actually right about this. Although it didn't matter, I thought that it would be overcast/cloudy all day after the rain had stopped, but the sun came out eventually this morning. I got to walk my dogs in dry conditions, but I still had to run (without my dog) in the rain and I came home sopping wet, mostly at the front side of my clothes, and soaked to the bone because basically all the rain was hitting from the front, so my backside was pretty dry.

Tomorrow calls for rain...although I will be working tomorrow morning and I would have preferred to go to work on a bike, I will not going to work on a bike for my own safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment