Sunday, November 27, 2016

Week 47: Day 7 - November 27, 2016

  • long run (solo) = 12.15 miles; time = 2:23:36; average pace @ 11:49
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.7 miles
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 27.78
Total Monthly Mileage: 111.38
Total Yearly Mileage: 880.33
Total Shoe Mileage: 292.08

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 40.31
Total Monthly Mileage: 126.54
Total Yearly Mileage: 1604.38

Two weeks and seven training runs left before the race. I am really ready for it and I'm slightly mentally struggling to keep up with my motivation. I may sign up for a local 15k race next weekend. (I'm still thinking about it.)

I've lucked out with running in the rain and I'm really glad for this. So far none of my training runs had been in the run. I've had to cut short on my walks with my dogs and missed a few bike rides to work or locally because of rain, but never had to miss a run because of rain or do a run in the rain. I hope none of my training runs include race day is in the rain. It rained last Sunday as well, but it stayed dry long enough in the morning for me to do my eleven (11) mile run. I checked the weather forecast on Friday and noticed rain for yesterday and today. I was fine with the rain yesterday since I didn't need to do a work out, although I didn't luck out when it came time to walk my dogs. I lucked out this morning and did the entire twelve (12) mile run without getting rained on (there was a little drizzle here and there, but not enough to make anything wet). I also did a decent walk with my dogs (immediately after my run) without getting rained on.

No comments:

Post a Comment