Thursday, April 28, 2016

Week 17: Day 4 - April 28, 2016

  • easy bike ride = 10.25 miles, time = 50:15, pace @ 12.2 mph
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.4 miles
I was being lazy and didn't do a run today. I will make sure I do a run tomorrow morning, so I can have the last run for April! Instead of a run, I went on a bike ride. After my run tomorrow morning, I'm debating if I want to ride (bike) to my bike mechanic/shop to pick up a new tube (spare/extra for future flat tire) since I got a flat on Monday morning. It is a 26 mile round trip commute. This distance is not a big deal because I have done a few non-stop rides that were between 20 to 23 miles. I'm debating to ride tomorrow because I want to ride to work on Saturday and well, that is a 38.55 mile (round trip) commute. I want to ride to the store tomorrow for missing out on a ride from Monday morning because of a flat tire. I think I can do it because a few weeks ago, I went to work on a bike on a Saturday...then did a 17.6 mile ride with my bike friends the next day. I was sore from riding on both days, but I think I'm getting stronger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment