- easy road RUN with one dog = 4.95 miles, time = 1:00:15, pace @ 12:10
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
The beginning of my run was "rough". I was fine waking up and getting ready/dressed, but once I started running, I felt like I was getting bored and losing motivation because I didn't want to run. Then I felt ok after two miles. I think on my next run (Sunday), I have to get in the car and drive somewhere for a run. I was fine during the whole run from start to finish yesterday. Although the cross country course trail at school was technically home and I have ran there many times before, but it has been awhile since I have done a run there. So I think I just have to go run somewhere in a different city that I don't often go running at.
No comments:
Post a Comment